30 April 2007

Θα γυρίσει ο τροχός (what goes around comes around)

Let me paint this picture for you, baby

You spend your nights alone
And he never comes home
And every time you call him
All you get's a busy tone
I heard you found out
That he's doing to you
What you did to me
Ain't that the way it goes

You cheated girl
My heart bleeds girl
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
Just a classic case
A scenario
Tale as old as time
Girl you got what you deserved

And now you want somebody
To cure the lonely nights
You wish you had somebody
That could come and make it right

But girl I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy
You'll see

(What goes around comes back around)

1 comment:

Aphrodite said...

yup! Θεωρία Νούμερο 6!what goes around comes around!

και κάτι απο Papa Roach φιλενάδα

I live the days of war
I live the nights of love
I suffer to survive
I gotta gotta gotta stay alive
I hear the battle cries
Their fists are in the sky
I know what i'm fighting for...
No more secrets no more lies
See right through your alibis
Take a look into my eyes
No more secrets no more lies
This is a call to arms
It's time to go to war
It's time to rant and rave
Gotta gotta gotta make a change
Down on the devil street
Is there everybody melts
I know what i'm fighting for...
What does around comes around baby!
You'll get yours one day, that's right!
I want it all i want it now!
Make no mistake, give it to me straight...
What goes around comes around baby!
You'd get yours one day, that's right!

;o)